Law School Program
The InterActive Legal Law School Program offers professors and students the opportunity to teach and learn about estate planning and elder law using the best, most advanced drafting software available.
We are pleased to offer this program, at no cost, to law school professors interested in participating.
- Professor’s choice of Wealth Transfer Planning™, Elder Law Planning™, or Essential Estate Planning™ during one school term (6 months)
- Software for use in school’s legal clinic
- Educational tool that offers “real world” experience to students
- Access to InterActive Legal online Subscriber Resources
- Students will learn using a practical educational tool that can be used after graduation and throughout their careers
- Access to recorded training and drafting webinars