InterActive LegalSuite Online
Introducing the NEW InterActive LegalSuite™
The new ILS delivers the latest document drafting technology in a completely online experience. It is easily accessible on a wide range of devices using standard browser technology (including laptops, desktops and even tablets).
- Multiple documents of the same type can be added to a Matter.
- Sidebar menus are collapsible to enlarge the display allocated to interviews.
- Responsible Attorney field added to client properties.
- Additional display and sort options have been added for clients, custom profiles, and document packages.
- Assembled Documents are downloaded to the user’s local system upon assembly eliminating the need to sync documents between ILS and your local system.
- Firms can restrict access to the “Firm Preferences” interview, thereby protecting their default answers from unwanted changes.
- Content updates can be released at any time, consequently, firms do not have to wait for a software release to get a requested update or correction.
- Answer Files can be shared with ILS support personnel from within the NEW ILS platform.
Enhanced Efficiency Tools
- The process to create/edit custom profiles has been streamlined for greater efficiency.
- All firms can now create custom document packages for use with their clients.
Lower Firm Workload and Technology Cost Savings
- ILS subscriptions are configured and managed online by ILS personnel which brings down IT costs associated with software maintenance at the firm.
- Software updates are performed by ILS personnel, thus removing this workload and responsibility from the firm.
- Firms no longer need Amazon WorkSpace and WorkDocs technology resulting in reduced costs associated with third-party software and training.
- No additional hardware or software is needed to share client data between multiple firm locations, thus reducing technology costs at the firm.
- Subscribers can set up optional Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for enhanced security at login.
- Implements the highest security standards for privacy and data security, both in transit and at rest.
- All answer files are fully encrypted and stored securely in the same Amazon servers trusted by companies like Liberty Mutual, Netflix, and Nasdaq.
- Full system logging to detect and respond to potential unauthorized access and detect who is doing what with your data from within your firm.
- Fully control who, in your firm, can have access to the system. Individual users have their own permissions and users can be added or removed, as your organization changes.